We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor for YouTube creators to join our busy production team. It is a remote job. As a YouTube Video Editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects. To ensure success as a Video Editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to adjust to a new editing style, and work according to a strict time schedule. We invite you to the team of skilled editors who have a drive to succeed and improve themselves.
Now Creatives is a UK based company which provides video editing and other production services to content creators on YouTube. Our mission is to help relieve the pressure of being a YouTube creator through video editing services optimised for convenience, saving more of time, all in the editing style viewers love. We believe that open-mindedness, team cooperation, efficiency and creativity are the cornerstones of our consistent success. Now Creatives has built systems to support the team in its daily task of getting great content out the door fast.
The post-production cycle at Now Creatives is dynamic and normally closes the same day. Therefore, a high sense of personal accountability, independent thinking, attention to detail, a clear understanding of the storyline and consistent improvement of skills are required to handle the responsibilities with diligence and in a timely manner.
- Reviewing raw material to determine shot list.
- Manipulating video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Adhering to the standards of the required editing style.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Initiating monthly innovative promotional ideas.
- Providing new system ideas to improve the workflow.
- Previous work experience as a Video Editor.
- Video production skills using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Proven track record of video editing (preferably of YouTube content).
Ability to work to a tight schedule and complete the tasks within 9 am – 7 pmyour local time.
- Keep in touch during working hours.
- High-speed Internet connection to ensure a consistent working schedule.
- Strong English skills to communicate well within the team.
YouTube Content Type
We are working with YouTubers who create:
- Daily vlogs
- Sit down videos
- Beauty content
- Kids’ content
Examples of content that we’ve edited (and the type of content applicants will edit), can be found here: https://nowcreatives.com/portfolio/
- Consistent YouTube video editing work (grow skills fast)
- Remote work within a team or independently
- Opportunity for a career growth